Back up Staging and lights
Gender – Female
Industry – Entertainment
Occupation – Lighting and Special FX Operator for Shadows, Technical Assistant for Orchids Venue, Backup Dancer
Location – Somewhere in SL
Introduction – Hey there. I’m Lat. Most call me Yummy. I write a blog for the SL Group called Dance Queens
Interests – Creating HUDs for the Burlesque & Cabaret industry, Socializing, Dancing, Music, Scripting, Shopping, Styling
Favorite Movies – 2001 a Space Odyssey, The Sting, The Exorcist, The Godfather, Amadeus
Favorite Music – Motown, Soul, Blues, Classic Rock, Classical, Dixieland
Ten questions and answers with Lat!
1. How did you find your way to Second Life? I don’t recall. I think it was mentioned on some TV show.
2. What was your first week experience like in Second Life? Rough but fun. Got help and freebies. Hooked from the beginning.
3. The funniest thing you did as a noob and got away with it? Figured out how to sit behind locked doors.
4. What jobs have you had in Second Lie? Club Owner, Pole Dancer, Lighting and FX Operator, Backup group dancer, Scripter
5. Have you ever attended any schools in Second Life? Pole Dancing, Firestorm Training. Dominance and Submission,
6. What are some of your accomplishments in Second Life? Created 1st notable women’s nude wrestling venue with statistics and purses.
7. How did you come to be a dancer and why? I was offered a job as a dancer, and didnt know I would like it until i tried it.
8. Were there any moments you recall as true breakthroughs in any area of your Second life? Figuring out the algorithm for how to start an animation in the middle and link several dances together that start in the middle. Figuring out the metrics of how I wanted to look. The idea of “event-based” shows.. The concept of the “auto-strip”. “Smart” costume changing.
9. What have you learned over your lifetime in SL that you’d like to share with us? Imagine the unimaginable. Keep it fun in SL. Keep relationships open. Don’t sweat the small stuff, because you won’t remember it later.
10. Is there anything I haven’t asked about that you would care to comment on or share? No.