Gender – Female
Industry – Live Music and Entertainment
Occupation – LIve Music Manager and Silhouette Cast Dancer
Location – Montego Beach Northeast
Introduction – Hello! I am Jbird.. You know me from the Live Music scene but I am also a member of the Silhouette Cast. I am definitely Shadow’s shadow and I am proudly Aubs’ handbag. She is a beacon and I am a fly to her light!! LOL ….. I love managing Franklee Anatra, and I love to dance!! If you see a guy named Really Ansome in a crowd, I am usually pretty close by! 😛 Life is beautiful, live it, love it and enjoy every moment of it.
Interests – Music, Dancing, Building, and a bunch of other stuff I haven’t figured out yet
Favorite Movies – Usual Suspects, Godfather II, Any movie with John Cusack in it, Action/Adventure
Favorite Music – Rock, Pop, Alternative, Blues
Ten questions and answers with Jbird!
1. How did you find your way to Second Life?
Great question! I wanted the opportunity to meet people around the world without having
to actually travel it!I also came here to build and a friend from FB suggested this site.
2. What was your first week experience like in Second Life?
LOL… I changed my freebie clothes a lot.. Ran around without an AO because I didn’t know what an AO was.
3. The funniest thing you did as a noob and got away with it?
Sauntered into people’s homes and played with their stuff 😛
4. What jobs have you had in Second Life?
I have been a host for live music, I manage Franklee Anatra currently, and I am a proud member of the Silhouettes as well.
5. Have you ever attended any schools in Second Life?
I have not attended any formal education here but I now know that I “know enough to know I know too much” in SL.
6. What are some of your accomplishments in Second Life?
I’ve been fortunate that my greatest accomplishments here have included making life long friends. I’ve learned to build, sell things and enjoy my time. All of which was exactly what I came here to do.
7. How did you come to be a dancer and why?
Shadow bribed me.
8. Were there any moments you recall as true breakthroughs in any area of your Second life?
Yes, that you have to end conversations and not keep people hanging… O.O…
Seriously, of course there have been major breakthroughs in the area of communication
and patience. I love being part of a group now as opposed to always trying to conquer things on my own.
9. What have you learned over your lifetime in SL that you’d like to share with us?
I have no words of wisdom but only to say on my behalf that life is short and that
I have come to accept people for who they are not how they fit into my life.
10. Is there anything I haven’t asked about that you would care to comment on or share?
Nope, you were nosey just enough! lol, you are the best Aubs!!