Gender – Female
Industry – Entertainment
Occupation – Owner /Lead Dancer
Location – Montego Beach Northeast
Sign – Taurus
Introduction – Hi, I’m Shadow..I’m a smart ass who looooves to dance and perform. I’m the owner of Shadows and Moonshines Rockin’ Blues club,director
/choreographer/lead dancer for the Shadows Silhouette Dancers and owner of Montego Beach Northeast
Interests – Dance, Music, Building
Favorite Movies – Gone with the Wind, Star Wars, Lord of the Rings….too many to list
Favorite Music – jazz, rock, blues
Ten questions and answers with Shadow!
1. How did you find your way to Second Life?
I used to create objects for The Sims and had started getting into The Sims Online when EA/Maxis pulled the plug on it. Someone in a forum posted a list of other online communities and SL was on the list. I found out you could build things inworld without having to pop in and out so I was hooked.
2. What was your first week experience like in Second Lie?
Once I figured out how to get around, I just explored and observed. On my third day, a woman gave me some pointers on changing my shape so for the next two days, I worked on creating Shadow. On the fifth day, I landed a job as a dancer/stripper.
3. The funniest thing you did as a noob and got away with it?
To be honest, I was so concerned with just keeping my head down and watching others so that I didn’t make a fool of myself, I never did anything funny LOL
4. What jobs have you had in Second Life?
Stripper/dancer, club owner, wedding planner, musician manager, even sold furniture
5. Have you ever attended any schools in Second Life?
One building class quite a long time ago.
6. What are some of your accomplishments in Second Life?
Had 5 sims at one time, 5 clubs of various genres, a wedding venue…..but my biggest accomplishment so far is the Shadows Silhouette Dancers
7. How did you come to be a dancer and why?
At my first job dancing, I was fascinated by the animations and trying to make smooth transitions and making them all seem more lifelike. I’ve been a singer/dancer/performer in RL and have wanted to do the same in SL since I started.
8. Were there any moments you recall as true breakthroughs in any area of your Second life?
Learning to use my Huddle 🙂
9. What have you learned over your lifetime in SL that you’d like to share with us?
To just be myself and remember that anything is possible….as a very good friend told me, “find a way or make a way”
10. Is there anything I haven’t asked about that you would care to comment on or share?
Nope, I think that about covers it 🙂 Except to say……GET OFF YOUR BUTTS AND DANCE!!!